Low-tier and High-tier food refers to the ease of acquiring such foods, rather than the FEPs they provide. Low Tier foods are those available to players without access to clay or metal.
- Affects damage inflicted by melee weapons or unarmed attacks.
- Objects, by (Adventuring -> Destroy) or using a
- Battering Ram and Stone axe adds 1 damage and a Pickaxe adds 2 damage.
- Your damage is calculated by sqrt(Strength).
- In conjunction with Smithing, affects the quality of objects crafted with Metal Working and Steelmaking.
- Affects which type of ore you're able to mine in caves.
- Decrease enemy minimum ranged damage against their perception
- Having higher agility than your opponent decreases your attack cooldowns in close combat, and increases the opponents attack cooldowns by the same amount.
- Critical stat. Affecting all skills. Increases your attention span, granting the ability to study more curiosities at one time.
- Affects your authority gain in conjunction with Charisma.
- In conjunction with Stealth, determines the visibility and quantity of the scents you leave behind when you commit criminal acts.
- Affects chances of finding foragable objects on the ground
- In conjunction with Exploration, determines the visibility of foragible objects and the detection of criminal Scents by Ranging.
- Affects the quality of unbaked goods: dough is soft-capped by sqrt(Per * Cooking).
- Increases your minimum ranged damage, lowered by enemy's agility.
- 25 Charisma is required to become a Chieftain. Charisma added from items such as Bear Tooth Talisman counts towards this ( The quickest way to reach this is to drink a glass of wine which gives +15 charisma, which with the starting 10 is enough to become chieftain.)
- Affects Leadership related combat skills, such as Stern Order and To Arms.
- Affects your authority gain in conjunction with Intelligence.
- Affects the quality of objects crafted with Pottery.
- In conjunction with Sewing, affects the quality of objects crafted with Cloth Making and Leather Working.
- In conjunction with Smithing, affects the quality of Jewelry
- Affects the crafting of specific items, such as Bear Cape, as well as all items that uses silk.
Example low-tier Psyche food: Roasted Sturgeon