|Size||1 x 1|
|Skill(s) Required||Locks & Bolts|
|Object(s) Required||Bar of Common Metal, Block of Wood x20, Board x5; Log Cabin or Stone Mansion; AND Pickaxe|
|Required By||Cellar Cheddar, Harmesan Cheese, Midnight Blue Cheese|
|Back to Structures | Objects|
- Cellars give a great deal more space for storage inside.
- They also protect items inside from the decay usually encountered outside.
- Cellars can also be used to make Cheese when a Cheese Rack is placed inside of it.
- Two cellars in one house lead to the same room.
How to AcquireEdit
uild > onstruction > Construct C llar
You will then need to equip a Pickaxe to:
- The Log Cabin requires 16 boulders taken out.
- The Timber House requires 24 boulders taken out.
- The Stone Mansion requires 48 boulders taken out.
- The Great Hall requires 96 boulders taken out.
When there are boulders in the cellar, you can not enter the cellar without a pickaxe.