|Size||2 x 2|
|Object(s) Required||Chick, Chicken Coop|
|Produced By||Grassland, Moor, Heath|
|Required By||Chick, Chicken Egg, Dead Chicken|
|Back to Objects|
The chicken is a domesticated fowl. In the game, it refers mainly to the female chicken. A male chicken is called a cock.
How to AcquireEdit
- They are found roaming Grasslands, Moors and Heath biomes. From there they can simply be picked up similar to a Rabbit, however they are very slow, and can be caught at Run speed.
How to UseEdit
- Animal Husbandry enables you to breed chickens. A chicken coop, a cock and a hen are required to produce fertile eggs, that will hatch into chicks.
- A caught chicken can be slaughtered via the "Wring Its Neck" option to convert it into a Dead Chicken.
- If killed via combat, it will leave a Dead Chicken as its corpse. The chicks will do this as well. Remember one punch is enough to kill a chicken.
- Be warned that if left in a container for too long the chicken and/or cock will die. time unknown, but both will last a few days.