Government powers Edit
Once you are appointed chieftain by the Lawspeaker (requires that the target villager have at least 25 charisma), you get a new tab called Government where you normally have Adventure, Build, Combat, and Craft. Under the Government tab, you have the following abilities:
- Call of the Hird: Summons your hirdsmen to your location, at the cost of 50,000  Authority points.
- Dissolve the Hird: All hirdsmen become regular villagers.
- Name Hirdsman: Click on a player who is a member of your village to make him a member of the Hird. (Warning: this requires authority to use!!)
- Oath of Allegiance: Invite another player to join your village.
- Rouse The Rabble: Lets you restore the stamina of Hirdsmen at the cost of village authority.