Online / Offline
|Size||1 x 1|
|Object(s) Required||Branch x5, A Beautiful Dream!|
|Back to Structures | Objects|
A Hearth Fire provides a place for your character to appear when logging on and to fast travel to when ingame. The color of the Hearth Fire's flame denotes whether the owner of the fire is online or not (bright green = online, white/pale green = offline). and can be built inside a house.
How to AcquireEdit
dventure > Light earth Fire
- Your own hearth fire does not have a hitbox for you, i.e. you can move through it, but others can't.
- A hearth fire is destructible (soak=50dmg), but at excessive cost in stamina and high strengh requirement (at 50 strength w/o pickaxe it requires about 50% stamina to destroy it). However, a Hearth Fire has been destroyed before with 36 strength, w/o pickaxe. It can be destroyed with as low as 25 strength and a stone axe, but it will take a long time and many stamina refills.
- You can destroy a Hearth Fire on your Personal claim without leaving a scent.
- If you attempt to destroy a Hearth fire that is not on your personal claim, then you will then leave the Vile Vapor of Vandalism scent.
- Reincarnated characters start the game at their Ancestor's Hearth Fire, if they exit via the ladder.
- If you make a new hearth fire, the old one will turn into a lightable regular fire.