|Size||1 x 1|
|Back to Objects|
Leeches decrease your SHP slowly, but for every point of SHP damage there's a chance of them healing a point of HHP. [need formula]. Each time a leech drains your SHP, its quality will increase or decrease towards your constitution.
Once a leech becomes bloated it will no longer have any effect on you, but bloated leeches will become skinny again after sitting in your inventory or a container. It is a good idea to collect leeches and store them for future use.
How to AcquireEdit
Walk around or stand in a swamp with empty equipment slots, and leeches will soon attach themselves or put them in a basket (any storage will work) and get them there.
- Dropped leeches disappear.
- Leeches make excellent fishing bait as well,especially bloated.
- The only other way to heal your hitpoints is to make gauze and bandage your head.
- Leeches appear in any kind of swamp.
- Leeches deal SHP equal to (Quality/10) rounded down.
- Leeches will gain and lose quality towards your constitution.
- Each time a leech damages you, its quality will rise/drop by 1 point closer to your Con.
- Higher quality leeches consistently regain more HHP.
- If you have 0 SHP, Leeches will deal HHP damage to you.
If your SHP goes down to 0 you will then become unconscious and will continue to lose HHP slowly until the leeches become bloated. Be careful that they dont drain all of your HHP, its not likely, but your character can die without giving you a chance to become conscious and pick them off! They can't drain you while bloated, do not log off or go to bed with them equiped.