|Skill(s) Required||Bee Keeping|
|Required By||Numen points|
|Back to Skills|
Sericulture allows you to process Silkmoths into silk.
- Catch a male and a female Silkmoth. They are randomly seen flying around Grassland and Forest Terrain.
- Place the Silkmoths into the same container. After a few hours (needs testing), they will turn into 6-10 Silkworm Eggs.
- Put the Silkworm Eggs onto an Herbalist Table. After 8 hours, they will turn into Silkworms. (If the table's quality is below that of the egg, the worm's quality will be reduced.)
- The Silkworms will periodically check for and eat Mulberry Leaves. If they fail more than once, they die. After eating 4, they will turn into Silkworm Cocoons. (Whenever a worm eats a leaf of lower quality than itself, the worms quality will lower.)
- Silkworm Cocoons will hatch into a random-gendered Silkmoth after 12-24 hours (needs testing), or they can be boiled for 1 Silk Filament (Modified by your Industry slider; full Nature will award 2 Filaments, whereas full Industry will award 0).
- 10 Silk Filaments can be spun into 1 Silk Thread on a Spinning Wheel, 10 of which can be woven into the final product, Silk Cloth.
"Superior softness, smoothness, shine and luster, all come with a price tag."
Sericulture allows your character to produce and weave silk.